The combination of theoretical insights and practical objectives produces proactive strategies, new models for business and organization. The focus of our research activities is to trigger business model development.
We carry out internal and external research projects together with specific partners from industry side as well as university projects collecting and analyzing data from practice. Combining theory and practice, we focus on enabling automobile companies to compete internationally.
- Developing new business models for the automotive circular economy
- Understanding the impact of incentive structures on the electric vehicle customer
- Describing customer journeys in e-mobility
- Analyzing changing internationalization strategies of OEMs due to electrification
- Developing innovative sales strategies for electric vehicles
- Designing business models, international cooperations and value creation in the future automotive industry